‘There is no differences of opinion in UDF’
Kasargod : Kerala Home Minister Thiruvanchoor Radhakrishnan on Friday said there was no differences of opinion among the partners of the Congress-led United Democratic Front (UDF).
Talking to reporters here, he said there was no differences of opinion in the UDF and the reprots agaisnt it were wrong.
To a query on IUML leader and Public Works minister V K Ibrahim Kunju`s recent controversial remark that IUML was governing the state, Radhakrishnan said they `(IUML) is an important partner in the UDF.
They have been showing respect to the front all these years`, he said.
Radhakrishnan said some people are spreading false campaign that there was differences of opinion between IUML and Congress. These type of false campaign will not affect the unity of the front`, Radhakrishnan said.
To a query on the reported intervention of State Information Commissioner in the land allotment case against CPI-M veteran V S Achuthanandan, he said a probe has started. Action will be initiated if it is proved, Radhakrishnan said.
An audio tape of the State Information Commissioner and former DIG K Natarajan`s purported telephonic talk with Vigilance DySP V G Kunhan, one of the investigating officers in the case, asking him to spare Achuthanandan in the case, was aired by a leading Malayalam TV channel recently.
The Vigilance Director had also ordered an inquiry into the issue.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble