Three Naval warships to participate in Navy fest
Kochi: Three Naval warships will participate in `Navy Fest`, the annual fair associated with Navy Day celebrations, to be inaugurated by Vice Admiral Satish Soni, Flag Officer Commanding in Chief Southern Naval Command here Thursday.
The fest would provide visitors an opportunity to view warships--INS Sahyadri, India?s latest stealth frigate, INS Sharda, INS Sujata and INS Nireekshak at close quarters along with a naval aircraft. The ships would be open to visitors only till 4.30 PM, a naval press release said.
The three day fair would conclude on December 16.
In addition to naval exhibits, commercial stalls, amusement rides and food stalls, there would be an exhibition of Military Photographs under the auspices of Ernakulam Press Club. Entertainment programmes have also been scheduled.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list