Three of a family killed as building collapses in Kochi
Kochi: A couple and their teenaged daughter were killed when their three-storey house collapsed in heavy rains at nearby Aluva, police said Thursday.
The incident took place as the ground floor of the house
sank after the basement caved in last night. A workshop and flour mill was also operating in the building.
The deceased were identified as Shahjhan (48), his wife
Saifunnesa (34) and daughter Ayesha (13).
The bodies were recovered last night. The couple`s son and some migrant workers managed to escape just as it collapsed, police said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users