Three-year-old girl gang-raped in Kerala
Thiruvananthapuram: In yet another shocker, a three-year-old girl was allegedly gang-raped by unidentified men in Mallapuram district of Kerala.
Belonging to a migrant Tamil family of rag pickers, the girl was sleeping with her mother on a pavement near a hospital in Tirur on Monday night when she was kidnapped.
She was found unconscious by the students of a government-run Anaganwadi school on Tuesday morning. As per a report, she was found with ants crawling all over her body.
The girl was admitted to a hospital at Tirur but later shifted her to Kozhikode Medical College Hospital, where she underwent two surgeries.
Doctors treating her said though the girl is out of danger but it will be many weeks before she returns to normalcy.
An FIR has been lodged but the police are yet to make arrests. They took 12 suspects into custody, but let them off after verification.
The Kerala Women`s Commission assured them all help.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon