Three-year-old girl gang-raped in Kerala
Thiruvananthapuram: In yet another shocker, a three-year-old girl was allegedly gang-raped by unidentified men in Mallapuram district of Kerala.
Belonging to a migrant Tamil family of rag pickers, the girl was sleeping with her mother on a pavement near a hospital in Tirur on Monday night when she was kidnapped.
She was found unconscious by the students of a government-run Anaganwadi school on Tuesday morning. As per a report, she was found with ants crawling all over her body.
The girl was admitted to a hospital at Tirur but later shifted her to Kozhikode Medical College Hospital, where she underwent two surgeries.
Doctors treating her said though the girl is out of danger but it will be many weeks before she returns to normalcy.
An FIR has been lodged but the police are yet to make arrests. They took 12 suspects into custody, but let them off after verification.
The Kerala Women`s Commission assured them all help.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video