Thrissur town hall named after K Karunakaran
Thrissur: Kerala Chief Minister Oommen Chandy today unveiled a life-size bronze statue of veteran Congress leader and four-times chief minister K Karunakaran, who died in 2010.
Speaking on the occasion, Chandy said Karunakaran was an efficient administrator and energetic politician who took right decisions at any critical issues.
Cooperation Minister C N Balakrishnan declared the town hall here as `K Karunakaran Memorial Town hall` on the occasion.
KPCC President Ramesh Chennithala also participated at the function.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL