Togadia, Reddy chosen for top VHP posts
Kochi: Raghav Reddy and Pravin Togadia have
been chosen as the new International President and
International Working President respectively of the Vishwa
Hindu Parishad at the end of the three-day meeting of the VHP
board of trustees here.
Champat Rai of Delhi has been made International General
Secretary, Ashok Chowgule of Mumbai unit was chosen as the
Working President (VHP External) while Dinesh Chandra of Delhi
was made the organisational general secretary, a VHP statement
Ashok Singhal, former International President and S
Vedantam, would guide the organisation as advisers, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Ryan child death: Sexual assault allegations should be probed, says Manish Sisodia
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- 5 homemade fruit packs that’ll make you glow instantly