Togadia, Reddy chosen for top VHP posts
Kochi: Raghav Reddy and Pravin Togadia have
been chosen as the new International President and
International Working President respectively of the Vishwa
Hindu Parishad at the end of the three-day meeting of the VHP
board of trustees here.
Champat Rai of Delhi has been made International General
Secretary, Ashok Chowgule of Mumbai unit was chosen as the
Working President (VHP External) while Dinesh Chandra of Delhi
was made the organisational general secretary, a VHP statement
Ashok Singhal, former International President and S
Vedantam, would guide the organisation as advisers, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'