Togadia, Reddy chosen for top VHP posts
Kochi: Raghav Reddy and Pravin Togadia have
been chosen as the new International President and
International Working President respectively of the Vishwa
Hindu Parishad at the end of the three-day meeting of the VHP
board of trustees here.
Champat Rai of Delhi has been made International General
Secretary, Ashok Chowgule of Mumbai unit was chosen as the
Working President (VHP External) while Dinesh Chandra of Delhi
was made the organisational general secretary, a VHP statement
Ashok Singhal, former International President and S
Vedantam, would guide the organisation as advisers, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'