Togadia, Reddy chosen for top VHP posts
Kochi: Raghav Reddy and Pravin Togadia have
been chosen as the new International President and
International Working President respectively of the Vishwa
Hindu Parishad at the end of the three-day meeting of the VHP
board of trustees here.
Champat Rai of Delhi has been made International General
Secretary, Ashok Chowgule of Mumbai unit was chosen as the
Working President (VHP External) while Dinesh Chandra of Delhi
was made the organisational general secretary, a VHP statement
Ashok Singhal, former International President and S
Vedantam, would guide the organisation as advisers, it said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- 'Law & Order' actor Steven Hill dies at 94
- Biopic on Kishore Kumar, RD Burman shouldn't be made: Naseeruddin Shah
- Samsung Electronics says Galaxy Note 7 demand beats supply
- Tesla unveils 100 kWh battery for Model S, Model X cars
- Oh no! After Saina Nehwal, Parupalli Kashyap leaves Pullela Gopichand's academy in Hyderabad