Two children injured as crude bomb explodes in Kannur
Kannur (Kerala): Two children were injured when
a crude bomb exploded after one of them picked it up from the
premises of an uninhabited house near Taliparamba in the
district on Sunday, police said.
The crude bomb exploded after the boys, aged 12 and 9,
picked it up while playing in the area at Kadamberi, about 15
kms from here, they said.
The children were first admitted to the Pariyaram Medical
College Hospital near here and later referred to another
hospital for surgery, police said.
The district had often witnessed political violence among
rivals leading to bloodshed in many of such incidents.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Sheena Bora murder: DNA sample to reveal the truth
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Sheena murder case: Villager helps locate spot where body was buried