Two children injured as crude bomb explodes in Kannur
Kannur (Kerala): Two children were injured when
a crude bomb exploded after one of them picked it up from the
premises of an uninhabited house near Taliparamba in the
district on Sunday, police said.
The crude bomb exploded after the boys, aged 12 and 9,
picked it up while playing in the area at Kadamberi, about 15
kms from here, they said.
The children were first admitted to the Pariyaram Medical
College Hospital near here and later referred to another
hospital for surgery, police said.
The district had often witnessed political violence among
rivals leading to bloodshed in many of such incidents.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: AIADMK member from Cuddalore dies after seeing news about Tamil Nadu CM's cardiac arrest