Two ordinances sent to Governor by Keral CM
Thiruvananthapuram: Kerala Chief Minister V S Achuthanandan today said two ordinances concerning other-state lotteries and takeover of land allegedly occupied illegally by Tatas in Munnar, have been sent to the Governor.
Talking to reporters,the Chief Minister said he had asked Finance Minister Thomas Isaac about how to control other-state lotteries which were allegedly violating rules in view of the widespread allegations that they were cheating common people.
The government would take stringent action for regulating
the lotteries, he said.
On Munnar operation to repossess the land allegedly occupied by Tatas in their tea estate there, Achuthanandan said whatever lands, which were illegally occupied by Tata company, would be reclaimed by the government.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL
- Drunk businessman molests air hostesses on Jet Airways Mumbai-Nagpur flight