Two ordinances sent to Governor by Keral CM
Thiruvananthapuram: Kerala Chief Minister V S Achuthanandan today said two ordinances concerning other-state lotteries and takeover of land allegedly occupied illegally by Tatas in Munnar, have been sent to the Governor.
Talking to reporters,the Chief Minister said he had asked Finance Minister Thomas Isaac about how to control other-state lotteries which were allegedly violating rules in view of the widespread allegations that they were cheating common people.
The government would take stringent action for regulating
the lotteries, he said.
On Munnar operation to repossess the land allegedly occupied by Tatas in their tea estate there, Achuthanandan said whatever lands, which were illegally occupied by Tata company, would be reclaimed by the government.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video