Two US citizens booked for violating visa rules
Kozhikode: Two American nationals have been booked for allegedly violating visa rules, police said Thursday.
A case has been registered against Dr David Lovel Grand and Dwight Lorel Surratt under the Foreigners Act 1946, they said.
Police said the two had participated in a meeting, organised by an organisation, `South Indian Assemblies of God`, here on September 24.
"We are collecting the details," police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail