Tyres burst as Air India flight lands in Kerala
Thiruvananthapuram: Two rear tyres of an Air India flight from Maldives burst soon after it touched down at the international airport here, an airline official said.
The incident occurred around 12.50 p.m. Saturday, said the official who did not wish to be identified.
The Airbus A-320 had 150 passengers on board and according to sme of them, the landing was not smooth.
The passengers were disembarked and the cargo was off-loaded at the runway itself.
The flight which was supposed to fly out to Chennai via Bangalore was delayed as engineers inspected the aircraft.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa fights for life as India prays for him
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: Know about world's highest battlefield Siachen
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!