Tyres burst as Air India flight lands in Kerala
Thiruvananthapuram: Two rear tyres of an Air India flight from Maldives burst soon after it touched down at the international airport here, an airline official said.
The incident occurred around 12.50 p.m. Saturday, said the official who did not wish to be identified.
The Airbus A-320 had 150 passengers on board and according to sme of them, the landing was not smooth.
The passengers were disembarked and the cargo was off-loaded at the runway itself.
The flight which was supposed to fly out to Chennai via Bangalore was delayed as engineers inspected the aircraft.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- AIB: Polythene ban - Do we care enough?
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown