UDF committed to sustainable development: Chandy
Kochi: The Congress-led UDF government in Kerala is committed to bring in a sustainable model of development with a view to address any controversies that
might arise in the course of pursuing development, Chief Minister Oommen Chandy has said.
Inaugurating the 50th anniversary of Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation here yesterday, Chandy said his government was also keen to have transparency in all its operations.
Noting that the state could not miss any more opportunities
for development, Chandys aid KSIDC had played a big role in
the industrial development of the state.
Principal Secretary to Prime Minister TKA Nair, State
Industries Minister PK Kunhalikuty, State Planning Board
vice-chairman KM Chandrasekhar were among those attended the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`