UDF committed to sustainable development: Chandy
Kochi: The Congress-led UDF government in Kerala is committed to bring in a sustainable model of development with a view to address any controversies that
might arise in the course of pursuing development, Chief Minister Oommen Chandy has said.
Inaugurating the 50th anniversary of Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation here yesterday, Chandy said his government was also keen to have transparency in all its operations.
Noting that the state could not miss any more opportunities
for development, Chandys aid KSIDC had played a big role in
the industrial development of the state.
Principal Secretary to Prime Minister TKA Nair, State
Industries Minister PK Kunhalikuty, State Planning Board
vice-chairman KM Chandrasekhar were among those attended the
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok