UDF govt in Kerala failed in all sectors; NCP
Kozhikode: The Congress-led UDF Government in Kerala has failed in all sectors, Nationalist Congress Party State President TP Peethambaran Master Thursday alleged.
Speaking to mediapersons here, he said people,especially farmers, are facing problems as the government was not utilising the packages announced by the Agriculture ministry.
Referring to Defence minister A K Antony`s recent remark that the industrial climate in the state was not conducive for investment, Peethambaran said Chief Minister Oommen Chandy should have resigned the next day.But, despite the adverse remarks, Chandy was continuing, he said.
The government had failed in implementing central government projects in agriculture sector, he alleged.
The `Karshaka Raksha Yatra` by Peethambaran, which started from Kasargod on November 17, reached Kozhikode last night.The yatra would culminate at Thiruvananthapuram on December 15, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical