UDF govt in Kerala failed in all sectors; NCP
Kozhikode: The Congress-led UDF Government in Kerala has failed in all sectors, Nationalist Congress Party State President TP Peethambaran Master Thursday alleged.
Speaking to mediapersons here, he said people,especially farmers, are facing problems as the government was not utilising the packages announced by the Agriculture ministry.
Referring to Defence minister A K Antony`s recent remark that the industrial climate in the state was not conducive for investment, Peethambaran said Chief Minister Oommen Chandy should have resigned the next day.But, despite the adverse remarks, Chandy was continuing, he said.
The government had failed in implementing central government projects in agriculture sector, he alleged.
The `Karshaka Raksha Yatra` by Peethambaran, which started from Kasargod on November 17, reached Kozhikode last night.The yatra would culminate at Thiruvananthapuram on December 15, he said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India may approach Britain on bringing back Kohinoor
- HILARIOUS! Harbhajan Singh posts EDITED picture of Indian cricketers – Pic inside!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian captain to hit double century in away Test
- 2016 Rio Olympics: Russia bids to avoid ban as IOC reports new test failures
- What did she do that people tied her with rope and handed over to police? - Must read