UDF govt in Kerala failed in all sectors; NCP
Kozhikode: The Congress-led UDF Government in Kerala has failed in all sectors, Nationalist Congress Party State President TP Peethambaran Master Thursday alleged.
Speaking to mediapersons here, he said people,especially farmers, are facing problems as the government was not utilising the packages announced by the Agriculture ministry.
Referring to Defence minister A K Antony`s recent remark that the industrial climate in the state was not conducive for investment, Peethambaran said Chief Minister Oommen Chandy should have resigned the next day.But, despite the adverse remarks, Chandy was continuing, he said.
The government had failed in implementing central government projects in agriculture sector, he alleged.
The `Karshaka Raksha Yatra` by Peethambaran, which started from Kasargod on November 17, reached Kozhikode last night.The yatra would culminate at Thiruvananthapuram on December 15, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cloudbursts, rainfall in Tehri district of Uttarakhand; Gangotri-Kedarnath road closed, pilgrims stranded
- WATCH HIGHLIGHTS: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - UEFA Champions League final
- Daniel Craig 'exhausted' from playing James Bond
- Narendra Modi government failed to create jobs, aid agriculture: Congress
- Daniel Craig 'exhausted' from playing James Bond says Judi Dench