UDF govt in Kerala failed in all sectors; NCP
Kozhikode: The Congress-led UDF Government in Kerala has failed in all sectors, Nationalist Congress Party State President TP Peethambaran Master Thursday alleged.
Speaking to mediapersons here, he said people,especially farmers, are facing problems as the government was not utilising the packages announced by the Agriculture ministry.
Referring to Defence minister A K Antony`s recent remark that the industrial climate in the state was not conducive for investment, Peethambaran said Chief Minister Oommen Chandy should have resigned the next day.But, despite the adverse remarks, Chandy was continuing, he said.
The government had failed in implementing central government projects in agriculture sector, he alleged.
The `Karshaka Raksha Yatra` by Peethambaran, which started from Kasargod on November 17, reached Kozhikode last night.The yatra would culminate at Thiruvananthapuram on December 15, he said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah