UPA using CBI for settling political scores: Vijay
Kannur: Congress-led UPA Government at the Centre is using the CBI for settling political scores, CPI(M) Kerala secretary Pinarayi Vijayan alleged on Friday.
"The government is using CBI to destroy their political opponents," Vijayan alleged.
Speaking after offering floral tributes at the memorial of AK Gopalan at Payyambalam in Kannur, Vijayan alleged that the Centre was using the probe agency against political parties which withdrew support to the government.
The CBI raid at DMK leader MK Stalin`s residence in Chennai yesterday was an example, he said.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- US President Barack Obama hosts jazz concert at `Blues House`
- Will never talk about my personal life, boyfriend: Sonam Kapoor
- PeeCee's day out! Priyanka Chopra spends candid time with besties – Pictures inside
- WATCH: Gujarat Lions' mystery spinner Shivil Kaushik reminded us of Paul Adams - Here's why!
- CISCE ICSE Class 10, ISC Class 12 Examinations Results 2016 to be announced on May 6 at 3 pm