UPA using CBI for settling political scores: Vijay
Kannur: Congress-led UPA Government at the Centre is using the CBI for settling political scores, CPI(M) Kerala secretary Pinarayi Vijayan alleged on Friday.
"The government is using CBI to destroy their political opponents," Vijayan alleged.
Speaking after offering floral tributes at the memorial of AK Gopalan at Payyambalam in Kannur, Vijayan alleged that the Centre was using the probe agency against political parties which withdrew support to the government.
The CBI raid at DMK leader MK Stalin`s residence in Chennai yesterday was an example, he said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof