UPA using CBI for settling political scores: Vijay
Kannur: Congress-led UPA Government at the Centre is using the CBI for settling political scores, CPI(M) Kerala secretary Pinarayi Vijayan alleged on Friday.
"The government is using CBI to destroy their political opponents," Vijayan alleged.
Speaking after offering floral tributes at the memorial of AK Gopalan at Payyambalam in Kannur, Vijayan alleged that the Centre was using the probe agency against political parties which withdrew support to the government.
The CBI raid at DMK leader MK Stalin`s residence in Chennai yesterday was an example, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Ranchi shocker: Teacher kills student because he was in love with her daughter
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- ICC World T20: Pakistan announce 15-man squad; Shahid Afridi to lead, Ahmed Shehzad dropped
- Net Neutrality: Facebook board member's offensive tweet on 'colonialism' leaves Indians fuming