UPA using CBI for settling political scores: Vijay
Kannur: Congress-led UPA Government at the Centre is using the CBI for settling political scores, CPI(M) Kerala secretary Pinarayi Vijayan alleged on Friday.
"The government is using CBI to destroy their political opponents," Vijayan alleged.
Speaking after offering floral tributes at the memorial of AK Gopalan at Payyambalam in Kannur, Vijayan alleged that the Centre was using the probe agency against political parties which withdrew support to the government.
The CBI raid at DMK leader MK Stalin`s residence in Chennai yesterday was an example, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda