UPA using CBI for settling political scores: Vijay
Kannur: Congress-led UPA Government at the Centre is using the CBI for settling political scores, CPI(M) Kerala secretary Pinarayi Vijayan alleged on Friday.
"The government is using CBI to destroy their political opponents," Vijayan alleged.
Speaking after offering floral tributes at the memorial of AK Gopalan at Payyambalam in Kannur, Vijayan alleged that the Centre was using the probe agency against political parties which withdrew support to the government.
The CBI raid at DMK leader MK Stalin`s residence in Chennai yesterday was an example, he said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP