Veteran cameraman Vipin Das passes away
Wayanad (Ker): Renowned cameraman Vipin Das,
passed away after a brief illness at Vythiri Taluk Hospital in
Wayanad district, this afternoon, according to sources from
He was 72.
Das had worked in over 200 films including hit ones like
`Manimuzhakkam`, `Munnam Mura`, `Thuramugam`, `Kattathe
Kilikkudu`, `Nirakkut` and `Chillu`.
He had bagged the state award for his work in film
Das had also directed a couple of films.
Das had also worked with renowned directors including P A
Bakker, Bharathan and Padmarajan.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- One killed, 30 wounded by explosions in southern Thailand – police
- Iraq summons its envoy to Portugal over teenager assault
- Cara Delevingne, Amber Heard turned away from strip club
- Obama promises aid to help Louisiana fully recover from flooding
- US investigating non-travel Zika case in new area in Florida