Veteran cameraman Vipin Das passes away
Wayanad (Ker): Renowned cameraman Vipin Das,
passed away after a brief illness at Vythiri Taluk Hospital in
Wayanad district, this afternoon, according to sources from
He was 72.
Das had worked in over 200 films including hit ones like
`Manimuzhakkam`, `Munnam Mura`, `Thuramugam`, `Kattathe
Kilikkudu`, `Nirakkut` and `Chillu`.
He had bagged the state award for his work in film
Das had also directed a couple of films.
Das had also worked with renowned directors including P A
Bakker, Bharathan and Padmarajan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack