Veteran cameraman Vipin Das passes away
Wayanad (Ker): Renowned cameraman Vipin Das,
passed away after a brief illness at Vythiri Taluk Hospital in
Wayanad district, this afternoon, according to sources from
He was 72.
Das had worked in over 200 films including hit ones like
`Manimuzhakkam`, `Munnam Mura`, `Thuramugam`, `Kattathe
Kilikkudu`, `Nirakkut` and `Chillu`.
He had bagged the state award for his work in film
Das had also directed a couple of films.
Das had also worked with renowned directors including P A
Bakker, Bharathan and Padmarajan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world