Veteran cameraman Vipin Das passes away
Wayanad (Ker): Renowned cameraman Vipin Das,
passed away after a brief illness at Vythiri Taluk Hospital in
Wayanad district, this afternoon, according to sources from
He was 72.
Das had worked in over 200 films including hit ones like
`Manimuzhakkam`, `Munnam Mura`, `Thuramugam`, `Kattathe
Kilikkudu`, `Nirakkut` and `Chillu`.
He had bagged the state award for his work in film
Das had also directed a couple of films.
Das had also worked with renowned directors including P A
Bakker, Bharathan and Padmarajan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love