Veteran cameraman Vipin Das passes away
Wayanad (Ker): Renowned cameraman Vipin Das,
passed away after a brief illness at Vythiri Taluk Hospital in
Wayanad district, this afternoon, according to sources from
He was 72.
Das had worked in over 200 films including hit ones like
`Manimuzhakkam`, `Munnam Mura`, `Thuramugam`, `Kattathe
Kilikkudu`, `Nirakkut` and `Chillu`.
He had bagged the state award for his work in film
Das had also directed a couple of films.
Das had also worked with renowned directors including P A
Bakker, Bharathan and Padmarajan.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brexit a danger to US financial stability: Treasury
- Pak group uses ‘pellet-hit’ images of PM Modi, Amitabh Bachchan for Kashmir issue
- 19 killed in knife rampage at Japan care home; suspect surrenders
- Government auditor suspects companies rigged 1st e-auction of coal blocks in 2015
- FBI probes Democratic email hack, but is Russia to blame?