Veteran Congress leader Karunakaran hospitalized
Thiruvananthapuram: Four-time Congress Chief Minister of Kerala K. Karunakaran was admitted to the Sree Chithra Thirunal hospital here Friday following a case of fever.
Early this week, Karunakaran had turned up at the Thiruvananthapuram airport to meet Congress general secretary Rahul Gandhi who made a brief stop over en route to Nagercoil in Tamil Nadu.
Now settled here, Karunakaran does not lose any opportunity to attend meetings of his party in the capital district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC allows Italian marine Salvatore Girone to return home
- Bihar: Former Bihar CM Jitan Manjhi's convoy attacked in Gaya
- Punjab and Haryana HC stays reservation for Jats, 5 other communities
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally - Part II
- Photo alert! Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor spotted on the streets of London
- 'Meri Pyaari Bindu' shoot diaries: Check out Parineeti Chopra-Ayushmann Khurrana's joyride!
- Radhika Apte’s ‘Phobia’ will break stereotype of Indian horror films
- RoBoHon -World's first robot smartphone goes on sale in Japan (Watch video)!
- Shocking! Hollywood couple Johnny Depp, Amber Heard to end their marriage