Veteran Congress leader Karunakaran hospitalized
Thiruvananthapuram: Four-time Congress Chief Minister of Kerala K. Karunakaran was admitted to the Sree Chithra Thirunal hospital here Friday following a case of fever.
Early this week, Karunakaran had turned up at the Thiruvananthapuram airport to meet Congress general secretary Rahul Gandhi who made a brief stop over en route to Nagercoil in Tamil Nadu.
Now settled here, Karunakaran does not lose any opportunity to attend meetings of his party in the capital district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- UPSC Results 2014: Meet top three toppers