Veteran Congress leader Karunakaran hospitalized
Thiruvananthapuram: Four-time Congress Chief Minister of Kerala K. Karunakaran was admitted to the Sree Chithra Thirunal hospital here Friday following a case of fever.
Early this week, Karunakaran had turned up at the Thiruvananthapuram airport to meet Congress general secretary Rahul Gandhi who made a brief stop over en route to Nagercoil in Tamil Nadu.
Now settled here, Karunakaran does not lose any opportunity to attend meetings of his party in the capital district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday