Veteran Congress leader Karunakaran hospitalized
Thiruvananthapuram: Four-time Congress Chief Minister of Kerala K. Karunakaran was admitted to the Sree Chithra Thirunal hospital here Friday following a case of fever.
Early this week, Karunakaran had turned up at the Thiruvananthapuram airport to meet Congress general secretary Rahul Gandhi who made a brief stop over en route to Nagercoil in Tamil Nadu.
Now settled here, Karunakaran does not lose any opportunity to attend meetings of his party in the capital district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- DNA: Analysis on India's naval prowess at International Fleet Review
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- PM Modi praises Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation, deems mission successful
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'