Veteran Congress leader Karunakaran hospitalized
Thiruvananthapuram: Four-time Congress Chief Minister of Kerala K. Karunakaran was admitted to the Sree Chithra Thirunal hospital here Friday following a case of fever.
Early this week, Karunakaran had turned up at the Thiruvananthapuram airport to meet Congress general secretary Rahul Gandhi who made a brief stop over en route to Nagercoil in Tamil Nadu.
Now settled here, Karunakaran does not lose any opportunity to attend meetings of his party in the capital district.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- IND vs NZ, 3rd ODI: Chase master Kohli stars as India beat Kiwis by 7 wickets, lead series 2-1
- Samajwadi Party feud LIVE: After his sacking, Ramgopal Yadav writes to Mulayam, says 'you're surrounded by evil forces'
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption