Vigilance probe against Joseph politically motivated: Kerala Cong
Thrissur: The proposed Vigilance probe against
former PWD minister P J Joseph is `politically motivated`,
KPCC President, Ramesh Chennithala said here today.
Addressing a meet-the-press programme at Thrissur press
club here, he said Joseph was deemed perfect when he was with
the LDF for the last 20 years. However, when he left the
CPI(M) led front to merge his party with Kerala Congress (M),
the ruling Left Democratic Front was initiating vigilance
probe againsthim. "This is political vengeance`, he charged.
To a query on UDF favouring a vigilance inquiry against
Joseph, he said neither Congress nor UDF was against vigilance
investigations against anybody.
Chennithala said he did not believe either Catholic Bishops
of kerala or the church exerted any pressure on the merger of
KC(J) with KC(M).
He said the LDF government had lost its credibility,
leading to the front partners leaving it one by one. they were
deserting the front due to CPI(M)`s autocratic stand on
various issues, he charged.
Earlier,he inaugurated a picketing by Congress workers here
against the 4-year `misrule` by the LDF government.
Congress workers will picket the secretariat at
Thiruvanathapuram tomorrow to protest against LDF government`s
`maladministration and anti-people policies, he said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Brexit 'wake-up call for Europe', says Austrian President Heinz Fischer
- SHOCKING! Islamic State-linked Saudi twin brothers attack own family, stab mother
- Sri Lanka's parliament votes in favour of right to information bill
- SHAME! Labourer demands wages; employer beats him to death