Vijayan should strive to bring to book those behind murder: Ramachandran
Kozhikode: Union Minister of State for Home Mullappally Ramachandran today said CPI(M) Kerala Secretary Pinarayi Vijayan should strive to bring to book those behind the murder of Revolutionary Marxist Party leader T P Chandrasekharan.
"...The truth behind the murder of T P Chandrasekharan cannot be concealed. He (Vijayan) should join with Kerala society in bringing the culprits in the murder case before law", Ramachandran told reporters here.
Chandrasekharan was murdered on May 4 last year at Onchiyam in Kozhikode district.
In response to a query whether he will be considered for Kerala PCC President`s post following reported moves to induct the present incumbent Ramesh Chennithala into the state cabinet, he said "the decision whether I will become thhe KPCC President has to be taken by the Congress High Command."
"As a disciplined party worker, I will abide by any decision of the Congress," Ramachandran said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Here’s how you can make sex steamy, longer!