Vijayan should strive to bring to book those behind murder: Ramachandran
Kozhikode: Union Minister of State for Home Mullappally Ramachandran today said CPI(M) Kerala Secretary Pinarayi Vijayan should strive to bring to book those behind the murder of Revolutionary Marxist Party leader T P Chandrasekharan.
"...The truth behind the murder of T P Chandrasekharan cannot be concealed. He (Vijayan) should join with Kerala society in bringing the culprits in the murder case before law", Ramachandran told reporters here.
Chandrasekharan was murdered on May 4 last year at Onchiyam in Kozhikode district.
In response to a query whether he will be considered for Kerala PCC President`s post following reported moves to induct the present incumbent Ramesh Chennithala into the state cabinet, he said "the decision whether I will become thhe KPCC President has to be taken by the Congress High Command."
"As a disciplined party worker, I will abide by any decision of the Congress," Ramachandran said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon