Vijayan should strive to bring to book those behind murder: Ramachandran
Kozhikode: Union Minister of State for Home Mullappally Ramachandran today said CPI(M) Kerala Secretary Pinarayi Vijayan should strive to bring to book those behind the murder of Revolutionary Marxist Party leader T P Chandrasekharan.
"...The truth behind the murder of T P Chandrasekharan cannot be concealed. He (Vijayan) should join with Kerala society in bringing the culprits in the murder case before law", Ramachandran told reporters here.
Chandrasekharan was murdered on May 4 last year at Onchiyam in Kozhikode district.
In response to a query whether he will be considered for Kerala PCC President`s post following reported moves to induct the present incumbent Ramesh Chennithala into the state cabinet, he said "the decision whether I will become thhe KPCC President has to be taken by the Congress High Command."
"As a disciplined party worker, I will abide by any decision of the Congress," Ramachandran said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi