Wife and lover arrested for murder of husband in Kerela
Kochi: A woman and her lover have been arrested in connection with the murder of her husband, a newspaper employee, police said.
The employee was found dead with his throat slit on December 2 with his throat slit at nearby Anavathil when he was on his way for work at night, they said.
The duo, who had become close for the past few years, had hatched the plan to murder him at the temple town of Guruvayur, where they used to go regularly, police said, adding they were arrested yesterday.
The death was first considered a hit-and-run accident. But post mortem revealed a deep neck wound as the cause of injury.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list