Will remain loyal to Congress: Ramachandran
Kochi: Suspended Congress leader and former
Kerala Minister K K Ramachandran today said even if he was
thrown out of the party, he would continue to remain a loyal
"Even if I am thrown out of the congress, I will continue
to remain a loyal Congressman`, Ramachandran said, a day
after he was suspended for six years for "anti-party
activities" by AICC.
"I am today what I am, because of Congress," Ramachandran,
who started his political career as an ordinary Congress
worker and rose to become minister, told reporters here.
Miffed at being denied a seat for the Apr 13 Assembly
polls, Ramachandran had criticised the candidate selection
process and had come out openly against Opposition leader
Oommen Chandy and Kerala PCC chief Chennithala,making
controversial statements against them.
Ramachandran said he had been suspended for levelling
corruption charges against leaders of Congress-led UDF.
He was not against the congress and had not criticised
Party president Sonia Gandhi or any other leader, he added.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan