Will remain loyal to Congress: Ramachandran
Kochi: Suspended Congress leader and former
Kerala Minister K K Ramachandran today said even if he was
thrown out of the party, he would continue to remain a loyal
"Even if I am thrown out of the congress, I will continue
to remain a loyal Congressman`, Ramachandran said, a day
after he was suspended for six years for "anti-party
activities" by AICC.
"I am today what I am, because of Congress," Ramachandran,
who started his political career as an ordinary Congress
worker and rose to become minister, told reporters here.
Miffed at being denied a seat for the Apr 13 Assembly
polls, Ramachandran had criticised the candidate selection
process and had come out openly against Opposition leader
Oommen Chandy and Kerala PCC chief Chennithala,making
controversial statements against them.
Ramachandran said he had been suspended for levelling
corruption charges against leaders of Congress-led UDF.
He was not against the congress and had not criticised
Party president Sonia Gandhi or any other leader, he added.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Government auditor suspects companies rigged 1st e-auction of coal blocks in 2015
- FBI probes Democratic email hack, but is Russia to blame?
- Florida shooting: Three taken into custody, more suspects sought
- Dope test scandal: After wrestler Narsingh Yadav, shot putter Inderjeet Singh tests positive for banned substance
- Historic solar flight marks first round-the-world journey