Will secure thumping victory in LS polls: BJP
Kozhikode: Predicting a thumping win for BJP in the Lok Sabha polls, BJP National Executive member, P S Sreedharan Pillai, today claimed the Congress` victory will be restricted to a two-digit figure.
Speaking to mediapersons here, Pillai, a former State President of BJP claimed there was a favourable climate for the BJP across the country.
Congress party was finding difficult to get candidates to contest the elections,he said ."Even ministers are running away fearing certain defeat in the election."
In Kerala also there is a favourable situation for the party, he said, adding, BJP will create history in this polls. In the 2004 elections, BJP had secured 29.88 per cent of votes in Thiruvananthapuram constituency and if the party could increase it by another five per cent, it has every chance of creating history, he claimed.
To a query on which seat of the 20 constituencies in Kerala, BJP was hoping to win, he said `in all the 20 seats`.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed unanimously in state Assembly; violence rocks Tamil Nadu
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog