Will secure thumping victory in LS polls: BJP
Kozhikode: Predicting a thumping win for BJP in the Lok Sabha polls, BJP National Executive member, P S Sreedharan Pillai, today claimed the Congress` victory will be restricted to a two-digit figure.
Speaking to mediapersons here, Pillai, a former State President of BJP claimed there was a favourable climate for the BJP across the country.
Congress party was finding difficult to get candidates to contest the elections,he said ."Even ministers are running away fearing certain defeat in the election."
In Kerala also there is a favourable situation for the party, he said, adding, BJP will create history in this polls. In the 2004 elections, BJP had secured 29.88 per cent of votes in Thiruvananthapuram constituency and if the party could increase it by another five per cent, it has every chance of creating history, he claimed.
To a query on which seat of the 20 constituencies in Kerala, BJP was hoping to win, he said `in all the 20 seats`.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- B-Town celebs send warm wishes to Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput on birth of their daughter!
- UN council condemns North Korea missile launches, vows new measures
- PDP, Centre not on same page, meet between Mehbooba Mufti and PM Modi critical: Defence expert
- Diabetes drug may help prevent heart disease
- Kashmir unrest: Mehbooba Mufti meets PM Modi, hits out at Pakistan for openly fuelling tension in Valley