Will secure thumping victory in LS polls: BJP
Kozhikode: Predicting a thumping win for BJP in the Lok Sabha polls, BJP National Executive member, P S Sreedharan Pillai, today claimed the Congress` victory will be restricted to a two-digit figure.
Speaking to mediapersons here, Pillai, a former State President of BJP claimed there was a favourable climate for the BJP across the country.
Congress party was finding difficult to get candidates to contest the elections,he said ."Even ministers are running away fearing certain defeat in the election."
In Kerala also there is a favourable situation for the party, he said, adding, BJP will create history in this polls. In the 2004 elections, BJP had secured 29.88 per cent of votes in Thiruvananthapuram constituency and if the party could increase it by another five per cent, it has every chance of creating history, he claimed.
To a query on which seat of the 20 constituencies in Kerala, BJP was hoping to win, he said `in all the 20 seats`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack