Woman-son charred to death
Visakhapatnam: A woman and her son were charred to death when their thatched hut caught fire while they were asleep in D Survaram village of Madugula mandal in the district last night, police said on Sunday.
The victims were identified as Nagamani (36) and Sivakumar (11).
The cause of the mishap was being investigated, police said.
However, the villagers suspected foul play and alleged involvement of Nagamani`s husband, who has been living elsewhere with his second wife, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh