Woman-son charred to death
Visakhapatnam: A woman and her son were charred to death when their thatched hut caught fire while they were asleep in D Survaram village of Madugula mandal in the district last night, police said on Sunday.
The victims were identified as Nagamani (36) and Sivakumar (11).
The cause of the mishap was being investigated, police said.
However, the villagers suspected foul play and alleged involvement of Nagamani`s husband, who has been living elsewhere with his second wife, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred