Woman-son charred to death
Visakhapatnam: A woman and her son were charred to death when their thatched hut caught fire while they were asleep in D Survaram village of Madugula mandal in the district last night, police said on Sunday.
The victims were identified as Nagamani (36) and Sivakumar (11).
The cause of the mishap was being investigated, police said.
However, the villagers suspected foul play and alleged involvement of Nagamani`s husband, who has been living elsewhere with his second wife, police added.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead