Woman-son charred to death
Visakhapatnam: A woman and her son were charred to death when their thatched hut caught fire while they were asleep in D Survaram village of Madugula mandal in the district last night, police said on Sunday.
The victims were identified as Nagamani (36) and Sivakumar (11).
The cause of the mishap was being investigated, police said.
However, the villagers suspected foul play and alleged involvement of Nagamani`s husband, who has been living elsewhere with his second wife, police added.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- WATCH: Chilling video of Gwalior road mishap and miraculous escape of two scooty riders
- 'Sultan' moment: Salman Khan, nephew Ahil clicked in wrestling mood
- Palestinian killed in exchange of fire with Israeli army
- Girl commits suicide after being ragged in Kerala, three final year students arrested
- Japan knife attacker grins before cameras