11-year-old girl raped in MP
Raisen: An 11-year-old girl was allegedly raped by a youth in Panjara village here, police said on Monday.
The incident took place yesterday when the girl was playing outside and accused Chhotu alias Dharmendra from the same village sexually assaulted her, they said.
Police has launched a hunt to nab the accused, who fled from the scene, after villagers gathered there, hearing the cries of the girl.
A case has been registered and a complaint has been lodged with the Beori police station.
The girl has been admitted to the district hospital for treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM