13 held for running sex racket in MP
Indore: Thirteen persons, including six
women, were on Sunday arrested for allegedly running a sex racket
under the garb of beauty parlour, police said.
On a tip-off, police sent a constable as a decoy customer
to confirm the input and then raided the parlour situated in
Tukoganj area here.
A case has been registered in this regard and further
probe is on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- India, Bangladesh enclave residents get freedom after 68 years