14 die in Madhya Pradesh accident
Bhopal: At least 14 people were killed when a mini-truck they were travelling in went into a deep ditch on Tuesday night in Madhya Pradesh`s Datia district, police said.
The mini-truck from Tikamgarh was headed to Bhind district, when it went of control near Chindwa village. More than 20 people were injured and were taken to a district hospital.
The bodies have been sent for post-morterm examination.
Eight of the dead have been identified.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars