14 IPS officers transferred in Madhya Pradesh
Bhopal: The Madhya Pradesh government has issued orders for the transfer of 14 IPS officers in the state and given them new postings.
As per an official order issued on Wednesday evening, those who have been transferred include J S Sanswal, who was till now DIG Hoshangabad Range and has now been posted as DIG of Gwalior Range.
Raman Singh Sikarwar, who was Superintendent of Police for Shivpuri, is now SP Sehore, replacing K B Sharma, who has been posted as SP Shivpuri.
SP, headquarters at Bhopal, Sushant Kumar Saxena will now be SP Rajgarh and he replaces B P Chandravanshi, who has been made Commandant of the 18th battalion at Shivpuri.
Other IPS officers who have been transferred include Siddharth Bahuguna, Yusuf Quereshi, Ashutosh Pratap Singh and Nimish Agarwal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Samsung likely to launch Tizen powered Z2 smartphone in India today
- Baloch leaders booked: JKNPP calls on Centre to slap sedition charges against separatists
- Earth's temperature dropped during solar eclipse
- 5.5 magnitude earthquake hits Myanmar-India border; tremors felt in Assam
- Was Aamir Khan all set to do a 'Rustom'? Here's what we know so far