167 prisoners in MP to walk free on Republic Day
Bhopal: About 167 prisoners lodged in various Madhya Pradesh jails would be freed on the occasion of Republic Day.
Fourteen more prisoners who have not been convicted for life would be granted 15 days to two months remission, an official release said.
Out of the total 167 prisoners who would be freed on January 26, about 31 would be from Gwalior, 26 from Bhopal and 20 from Indore jails, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on
- Funny video alert! ‘Housefull 3’ trio - Akshay Kumar, Abhishek Bachchan and Riteish Deshmukh - goes crazy
- Check jkbose.co.in for JKBOSE 12th Results 2016: Jammu and Kashmir Board Class 12 results declared
- AgustaWestland VVIP chopper deal: Manohar Parrikar to make statement in Parliament today
- IPL 2016: Unsold at auction, Hashim Amla signed by Kings XI Punjab as replacement for injured Shaun Marsh