167 prisoners in MP to walk free on Republic Day
Bhopal: About 167 prisoners lodged in various Madhya Pradesh jails would be freed on the occasion of Republic Day.
Fourteen more prisoners who have not been convicted for life would be granted 15 days to two months remission, an official release said.
Out of the total 167 prisoners who would be freed on January 26, about 31 would be from Gwalior, 26 from Bhopal and 20 from Indore jails, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read