1,754 couples tie knot at mass wedding in MP
Bhopal: As many as 1,754 couples have tied the knot at a mass wedding function at Sironj in Vidisha district setting a new record in Madhya Pradesh, an official release said.
The ceremony was held at Government Lal Bahadur Shastri College in Sironj last evening. It was organised under the Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana.
Culture and Public Relations Minister Laxmikant Sharma was present on the occasion, the release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth