1,754 couples tie knot at mass wedding in MP
Bhopal: As many as 1,754 couples have tied the knot at a mass wedding function at Sironj in Vidisha district setting a new record in Madhya Pradesh, an official release said.
The ceremony was held at Government Lal Bahadur Shastri College in Sironj last evening. It was organised under the Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana.
Culture and Public Relations Minister Laxmikant Sharma was present on the occasion, the release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Parineeti Chopra turns 'sexy pari' for sizzling photo-shoot