28 schoolchildren injured in MP bus accident
Shajapur (MP): Twenty-eight schoolchildren
were injured today, when their bus turned turtle at Kalapipal,
about 100 km away from here, police said.
The children, mostly from Lasudia, Rosla and Bercha Data
villages, were on their way to Kasturba Gandhi School when
their bus overturned, assistant sub-inspector D S Bhati of
Kalapipal police station said.
While 23 injured kids were admitted to a government
hospital at Kalapipal, five others were referred to nearby
A case has been registered against the bus driver in
this regard and further investigation is on, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- 2016 US Open: Novak Djokovic, Serena Williams named top seeds for season's final Grand Slam
- Bulandshahr gang-rape accused plead not guilty, demand narco test to prove innocence
- Was Osho murdered by his followers?
- China hopes for early talks with Phillipines on South China Sea
- US military aids Turkey with air cover, intelligence in anti-ISIS operation in Syria