28 schoolchildren injured in MP bus accident
Shajapur (MP): Twenty-eight schoolchildren
were injured today, when their bus turned turtle at Kalapipal,
about 100 km away from here, police said.
The children, mostly from Lasudia, Rosla and Bercha Data
villages, were on their way to Kasturba Gandhi School when
their bus overturned, assistant sub-inspector D S Bhati of
Kalapipal police station said.
While 23 injured kids were admitted to a government
hospital at Kalapipal, five others were referred to nearby
A case has been registered against the bus driver in
this regard and further investigation is on, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Narendra Modi and Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'