3 cases of swine flu detected in MP
Indore: Three persons, including a woman, have tested positive for H1N1 influenza virus and admitted in two private hospitals in the city, an official said.
While two youths admitted in a hospital here are from Ratlam and Ujjain, a 48-year-old woman is from Dhar district, Chief Medical officer Ashok Dangariya told a news agency.
While the two youths were undergoing treatment in CHL Apollo Hospital, the woman had been admitted in Suyash Hospital, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read