3 cases of swine flu detected in MP
Indore: Three persons, including a woman, have tested positive for H1N1 influenza virus and admitted in two private hospitals in the city, an official said.
While two youths admitted in a hospital here are from Ratlam and Ujjain, a 48-year-old woman is from Dhar district, Chief Medical officer Ashok Dangariya told a news agency.
While the two youths were undergoing treatment in CHL Apollo Hospital, the woman had been admitted in Suyash Hospital, he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- Bigg Boss: When Kriti Sanon played Aishwarya Rai’s part to romance Salman Khan
- Media house attacked over derogatory cartoon in Maharashtra