346 BSF soldiers graduate from training centre in Indore
Indore: A batch of 346 constables today graduated from the Subsidiary Training Centre in Border Security Force (BSF) here.
After undergoing 34 weeks of rigorous training in handling weapons, physical fitness, map reading, field engineering, field craft, internal security, disaster management and law, the recruits are now ready to serve at the borders, its DIG and Commandant (CSWT) Rakesh Sharma said.
Earlier, a passing out parade of the constables was held at the Central School of Weapons and Tactics (CSWT) grounds here.
BSF is known to be the world`s largest force of border guards and its jawans were always ready to meet any eventuality be it on the international border or tackling civil matters like terrorism, naxalism and law and order disturbances anywhere in the country, the DIG said.
On the occasion, Sharma called upon the jawans to show their skill, courage and discipline while protecting the country`s borders.
He also felicitated five constables for their incredible performance during the basic training.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals
- WATCH: Pakistan vs England, 3rd T20: Complete highlights
- Priyanka Chopra’s sex scene from ‘Quantico’ goes viral – Watch video