346 BSF soldiers graduate from training centre in Indore
Indore: A batch of 346 constables today graduated from the Subsidiary Training Centre in Border Security Force (BSF) here.
After undergoing 34 weeks of rigorous training in handling weapons, physical fitness, map reading, field engineering, field craft, internal security, disaster management and law, the recruits are now ready to serve at the borders, its DIG and Commandant (CSWT) Rakesh Sharma said.
Earlier, a passing out parade of the constables was held at the Central School of Weapons and Tactics (CSWT) grounds here.
BSF is known to be the world`s largest force of border guards and its jawans were always ready to meet any eventuality be it on the international border or tackling civil matters like terrorism, naxalism and law and order disturbances anywhere in the country, the DIG said.
On the occasion, Sharma called upon the jawans to show their skill, courage and discipline while protecting the country`s borders.
He also felicitated five constables for their incredible performance during the basic training.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Throwback! Diana Penty’s Italian vacation pics will inspire you to visit the country
- Singer Shweta Pandit gets married to Italian beau Ivano Fucci
- Nation remembers "Missile Man" APJ Abdul Kalam on his 1st death anniversary
- SHOCKING! Narsingh Yadav wanted to kill himself after dope test fiasco?
- Whoa! Ranbir Kapoor's new house is ready, GUESS who designed it?