65-yr-old man immolates himself in Indore
Indore: An elderly man on Wednesday allegedly committed suicide by setting himself on fire, police said.
Radhey Shyam Sharma (65), who was disturbed after his wife`s death a couple of years ago, immolated himself at his rented house in Govind Colony area here, they said.
After his son went for work in the morning, Sharma, who earlier worked at a furniture shop in the city, sent his daughter-in-law also out of the house on some pretext and then ended his life.
Some clothes and other household goods were also gutted in the blaze, police said, adding that the body was sent for postmortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened