7 charged for gang rape in MP
Khandwa (MP): The police today registered a case
of abduction and rape against seven persons for allegedly
kidnapping and gangraping a girl from village Bijorabheel
under Jawar Police Station in the district.
The case of rape and abduction under various sections
of the IPC was registered against seven persons on the
complaint of the victim, Additional Superintendent of Police
(ASP) Manoj Rai told reporters.
The 17-year-old victim disappeared from the village
nearly ten days back following which her family members filed
a missing person report with the police on November 7.
The victim managed to escape yesterday and narrated the
whole incident to the police following which the case was
registered against them, he said adding all the accused belong
to village Bhakrada and so far no arrests have been made in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...