7 charged for gang rape in MP
Khandwa (MP): The police today registered a case
of abduction and rape against seven persons for allegedly
kidnapping and gangraping a girl from village Bijorabheel
under Jawar Police Station in the district.
The case of rape and abduction under various sections
of the IPC was registered against seven persons on the
complaint of the victim, Additional Superintendent of Police
(ASP) Manoj Rai told reporters.
The 17-year-old victim disappeared from the village
nearly ten days back following which her family members filed
a missing person report with the police on November 7.
The victim managed to escape yesterday and narrated the
whole incident to the police following which the case was
registered against them, he said adding all the accused belong
to village Bhakrada and so far no arrests have been made in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Parineeti Chopra turns 'sexy pari' for sizzling photo-shoot