A musical chair for PM`s post held in Indore
Indore: Taking a dig at some senior BJP
leaders, who are touted as the candidates for the Prime
Minister`s post, the Youth Congress on Friday held a musical chair
game at Regal Circle here, the party sources said.
The Youth Congress workers worn masks of BJP leaders
including L K Advani, Shushma Swaraj, Arun Jaitley and
Yashwant Sinha, to play the musical chair.
Jittu Patwari, Madhya Pradesh Congress secretary and
former Youth Congress president, told reporters that the BJP
leaders have degraded the post of Prime Minister by claiming
themselves fit for it.
"Literally they have insulted the PM post by making public
statement every day. After Advani`s failure in the last LS
polls, Sushma Swaraj, Arun Jaitley, and now yesterday Yashwant
Sinha made his claim...it is ridiculous that each of the BJP
leaders are aiming for PM post", Patwari alleged.
"Youth congress workers have showed them a mirror through
masks", he added. People had gathered in large number to take
a look at the unique protest.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali enters big retail with Future Group tie-up
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?