A musical chair for PM`s post held in Indore
Indore: Taking a dig at some senior BJP
leaders, who are touted as the candidates for the Prime
Minister`s post, the Youth Congress on Friday held a musical chair
game at Regal Circle here, the party sources said.
The Youth Congress workers worn masks of BJP leaders
including L K Advani, Shushma Swaraj, Arun Jaitley and
Yashwant Sinha, to play the musical chair.
Jittu Patwari, Madhya Pradesh Congress secretary and
former Youth Congress president, told reporters that the BJP
leaders have degraded the post of Prime Minister by claiming
themselves fit for it.
"Literally they have insulted the PM post by making public
statement every day. After Advani`s failure in the last LS
polls, Sushma Swaraj, Arun Jaitley, and now yesterday Yashwant
Sinha made his claim...it is ridiculous that each of the BJP
leaders are aiming for PM post", Patwari alleged.
"Youth congress workers have showed them a mirror through
masks", he added. People had gathered in large number to take
a look at the unique protest.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Govt exploring ways to bring petro products under GST: Pradhan
- Bajaj V sales cross 1-lakh mark within 4 months of launch
- BJP leader Ram Sevak Nishad killed in accident
- Call drops: Telcos commit Rs 20,000 crore for towers, seek new spectrum
- England vs Pakistan 2nd Test, Day 4 at Old Trafford – As it happened..