AAP appoints three leaders as national observers
Bhopal: In its process to revive the party in Madhya Pradesh post Lok Sabha election debacle, the Aam Aadmi Party on Tuesday appointed three of its leaders as national observers for the state.
Aatishi Malerna, Ajeet Jha and Gaurav Tiwari were appointed as national observers for Madhya Pradesh here.
Malerna told reporters that under the process, they would hold meetings with workers, candidates who fought the Lok Sabha polls and others to finalise a roadmap for the future.
She also said that workers` conferences would be held at various places like Bhopal, Bhind, Indore, Ujjain, Sagar and Satna.
- Major shift in Modi govt’s stand on Hurriyat leaders as VK Singh says ‘they are citizens of India’?
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Sona Mohapatra slams Adhyayan Suman - Here's why
- Kangana Ranaut's deposition after lot of delay, drama, says Hrithik Roshan's legal team
- WATCH: Ugly spat between Harbhajan Singh, Ambati Rayudu during Mumbai Indians vs Rising Pune Supergiants match
- Congress may project Priyanka Gandhi or Rahul Gandhi as its CM candidate for UP polls 2017