AAP appoints three leaders as national observers
Bhopal: In its process to revive the party in Madhya Pradesh post Lok Sabha election debacle, the Aam Aadmi Party on Tuesday appointed three of its leaders as national observers for the state.
Aatishi Malerna, Ajeet Jha and Gaurav Tiwari were appointed as national observers for Madhya Pradesh here.
Malerna told reporters that under the process, they would hold meetings with workers, candidates who fought the Lok Sabha polls and others to finalise a roadmap for the future.
She also said that workers` conferences would be held at various places like Bhopal, Bhind, Indore, Ujjain, Sagar and Satna.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- MUST WATCH VIDEO FOR ALL CRICKET FANS: When Rahul Dravid found himself stranded against XI South Africans
- Dayashankar row: How sympathising BSP leader Nasimuddin Siddiqui turns into a 'villain' – READ
- Will meet Dayashankar's daughter on Sunday: Naik
- It's Giggs' Mumbai vs Solgado's Kochi in Premier Futsal final
- Two Maoists gunned down by security forces in Chhattisgarh