AAP appoints three leaders as national observers
Bhopal: In its process to revive the party in Madhya Pradesh post Lok Sabha election debacle, the Aam Aadmi Party on Tuesday appointed three of its leaders as national observers for the state.
Aatishi Malerna, Ajeet Jha and Gaurav Tiwari were appointed as national observers for Madhya Pradesh here.
Malerna told reporters that under the process, they would hold meetings with workers, candidates who fought the Lok Sabha polls and others to finalise a roadmap for the future.
She also said that workers` conferences would be held at various places like Bhopal, Bhind, Indore, Ujjain, Sagar and Satna.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on political reasons responsible for 50 days of Kashmir unrest
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children Part II
- Shahid Afridi virtually ruled out of lone T20 against England
- iBerry Auxus 4X with 4GB RAM launched in India at Rs 15,990
- OMG! UP politician calls traffic cop 'gunda' for doing his duty – WATCH Viral Video
- Two dead, seven injured in stampede after fire in Murshidabad hospital
- RSS to start awareness campaign against changing name of WB