AAP appoints three leaders as national observers
Bhopal: In its process to revive the party in Madhya Pradesh post Lok Sabha election debacle, the Aam Aadmi Party on Tuesday appointed three of its leaders as national observers for the state.
Aatishi Malerna, Ajeet Jha and Gaurav Tiwari were appointed as national observers for Madhya Pradesh here.
Malerna told reporters that under the process, they would hold meetings with workers, candidates who fought the Lok Sabha polls and others to finalise a roadmap for the future.
She also said that workers` conferences would be held at various places like Bhopal, Bhind, Indore, Ujjain, Sagar and Satna.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof