AAP convenor Arvind Kejriwal is no leader, says MP minister
Indore: Questioning the leadership skills of Arvind Kejriwal, Madhya Pradesh minister and BJP leader Kailash Vijaywargiya on Tuesday dubbed the Aam Aadmi Party leader as a by-product of Congress and BJP`s fight for power.
"I don`t consider him a leader. He is the by-product of Congress and BJP`s fight for power," Vijaywargiya told reporters here when asked about Kejriwal`s announcement that he would ask the people of Varanasi about challenging BJP`s PM candidate Narendra Modi from that Lok Sabha seat.
"In my opinion, a leader is one who leads the people. A leader is not like Kejriwal, who asks people for every decision," the state Urban Administration and Development Minister said.
On the issue of Madhya Pradesh Food and Civil Supplies Minister Vijay Shah`s brother Ajay Shah joining the Congress, he said that it would not make any difference to the BJP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen