AAP convenor Arvind Kejriwal is no leader, says MP minister
Indore: Questioning the leadership skills of Arvind Kejriwal, Madhya Pradesh minister and BJP leader Kailash Vijaywargiya on Tuesday dubbed the Aam Aadmi Party leader as a by-product of Congress and BJP`s fight for power.
"I don`t consider him a leader. He is the by-product of Congress and BJP`s fight for power," Vijaywargiya told reporters here when asked about Kejriwal`s announcement that he would ask the people of Varanasi about challenging BJP`s PM candidate Narendra Modi from that Lok Sabha seat.
"In my opinion, a leader is one who leads the people. A leader is not like Kejriwal, who asks people for every decision," the state Urban Administration and Development Minister said.
On the issue of Madhya Pradesh Food and Civil Supplies Minister Vijay Shah`s brother Ajay Shah joining the Congress, he said that it would not make any difference to the BJP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you