AAP declares 7 more Lok Sabha nominees in Madhya Pradesh
Bhopal: Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) on Saturday declared candidates for seven more Lok Sabha constituencies in Madhya Pradesh.
With this, the Arvind Kejriwal-led party has till now declared nominees for 13 Lok Sabha seats in the State, which sends 29 MPs to the Lower House of Parliament.
The latest list (second one) contains names of Anil Trivedi (Indore), Rachna Dhingra (Bhopal), Rajesh Sareyam (Betul), Pankaj Singh (Sidhi), Shailendra Khushwaha (Guna), Mayha Vishwakarma (Hoshangabad) and Atul Mishra (Sagar), Madhya Pradesh unit of AAP said in a release here.
The fledgling outfit, which has announced plans to contest all the Lok Sabha seats in the BJP-ruled State, had earlier come out with the names of six candidates.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Ringing Bells starts delivery of Freedom 251 smartphone from today
- Tiger Shroff and Disha Patani's latest video is CUTE! Watch here
- Lenovo K4 Note gets a price cut; available at Rs 10,999
- RSS trying to ''appease'' Muslims: Shiv Sena
- WATCH HIGHLIGHTS: Minnows Iceland dump mighty England out of Euro 2016