AAP declares 7 more Lok Sabha nominees in Madhya Pradesh
Bhopal: Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) on Saturday declared candidates for seven more Lok Sabha constituencies in Madhya Pradesh.
With this, the Arvind Kejriwal-led party has till now declared nominees for 13 Lok Sabha seats in the State, which sends 29 MPs to the Lower House of Parliament.
The latest list (second one) contains names of Anil Trivedi (Indore), Rachna Dhingra (Bhopal), Rajesh Sareyam (Betul), Pankaj Singh (Sidhi), Shailendra Khushwaha (Guna), Mayha Vishwakarma (Hoshangabad) and Atul Mishra (Sagar), Madhya Pradesh unit of AAP said in a release here.
The fledgling outfit, which has announced plans to contest all the Lok Sabha seats in the BJP-ruled State, had earlier come out with the names of six candidates.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok