AAP declares MP state executive
Bhopal: Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) Wednesday declared a nine-member state executive body for Madhya Pradesh here.
AAP national convener Arvind Kejriwal declared the names at a press conference after a day-long meeting with party workers.
The state executive comprises Sharad Singh Kumre, Prahlad Pandey, Indravikarm Jeet, Kamal Shrivastava, Abhay Varma, Akshay Hunka, Mamata Pathak, Shailendra Kushwaha and Shabnam Khan.
Later, the newly-formed executive elected Abhay Varma as AAP`s State Convener and Akshay Hunka as State Secretary.
Kamal Shrivastava and Prahlad Pande were nominated as Spokespersons, Kejriwal said.
He also said that AAP will expose cases of corruption, which are plenty in Madhya Pradesh, soon.
So far 33 district units of AAP had been formed in Madhya Pradesh, he said.
When asked whether AAP will contest Assembly elections in Madhya Pradesh, due later this year, he said the party will take decision after talking with the workers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire