AAP declares MP state executive
Bhopal: Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) Wednesday declared a nine-member state executive body for Madhya Pradesh here.
AAP national convener Arvind Kejriwal declared the names at a press conference after a day-long meeting with party workers.
The state executive comprises Sharad Singh Kumre, Prahlad Pandey, Indravikarm Jeet, Kamal Shrivastava, Abhay Varma, Akshay Hunka, Mamata Pathak, Shailendra Kushwaha and Shabnam Khan.
Later, the newly-formed executive elected Abhay Varma as AAP`s State Convener and Akshay Hunka as State Secretary.
Kamal Shrivastava and Prahlad Pande were nominated as Spokespersons, Kejriwal said.
He also said that AAP will expose cases of corruption, which are plenty in Madhya Pradesh, soon.
So far 33 district units of AAP had been formed in Madhya Pradesh, he said.
When asked whether AAP will contest Assembly elections in Madhya Pradesh, due later this year, he said the party will take decision after talking with the workers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why