AAP declares MP state executive
Bhopal: Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) Wednesday declared a nine-member state executive body for Madhya Pradesh here.
AAP national convener Arvind Kejriwal declared the names at a press conference after a day-long meeting with party workers.
The state executive comprises Sharad Singh Kumre, Prahlad Pandey, Indravikarm Jeet, Kamal Shrivastava, Abhay Varma, Akshay Hunka, Mamata Pathak, Shailendra Kushwaha and Shabnam Khan.
Later, the newly-formed executive elected Abhay Varma as AAP`s State Convener and Akshay Hunka as State Secretary.
Kamal Shrivastava and Prahlad Pande were nominated as Spokespersons, Kejriwal said.
He also said that AAP will expose cases of corruption, which are plenty in Madhya Pradesh, soon.
So far 33 district units of AAP had been formed in Madhya Pradesh, he said.
When asked whether AAP will contest Assembly elections in Madhya Pradesh, due later this year, he said the party will take decision after talking with the workers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is India indulging in peace talks with Pak despite its terrorism-inducing diplomacy?
- Why is India indulging in peace talks with Pak despite its terrorism-inducing diplomacy? - Part II
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- England vs Pakistan, 2nd Test: Hosts lead by 489 at 3rd day close
- Kashmir violence: Avoid using pellet guns against protesters as far as possible, Rajnath Singh tells security forces
- Pakistan spinner Mohammad Hafeez to undergo retest on modified bowling action
- Elderly woman found murdered in Delhi
- IAF's mising AN-32 transporter: Satellites provide pointers, but no signs of aircraft yet