AAP MP spokesman Prahlad Pandey removed from post
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh unit of the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) has removed party`s state spokesman Prahlad Pandey from the post.
"Pandey has been removed from the post as he had made some statements criticising the party for the decisions taken at a meeting of its national executive at New Delhi on January 31," AAP state secretary Akshay Hunka told PTI here on Wednesday.
Pandey had applied for a ticket to contest the Lok Sabha elections from Indore constituency, Hunka said adding, "However, no final decision about who would be given the ticket has been taken so far."
Attempts to contact Pandey proved futile.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured