AAP MP spokesman Prahlad Pandey removed from post
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh unit of the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) has removed party`s state spokesman Prahlad Pandey from the post.
"Pandey has been removed from the post as he had made some statements criticising the party for the decisions taken at a meeting of its national executive at New Delhi on January 31," AAP state secretary Akshay Hunka told PTI here on Wednesday.
Pandey had applied for a ticket to contest the Lok Sabha elections from Indore constituency, Hunka said adding, "However, no final decision about who would be given the ticket has been taken so far."
Attempts to contact Pandey proved futile.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city