Action sought against officials in search at Rajor
Bhopal: The Madhya Pradesh IAS officers association has urged the cabinet secretary to initiate strict action against officers involved in search and seizure operation on the premises of the then state Home secretary Dr Rajesh Rajora.
In a letter to Cabinet Secretary Ajit Kumar Seth yesterday, the association also sought an appointment with him to explain the adverse impact of such "malafide" actions.
The Madhya Pradesh High Court had last week held that the search operation was conducted without sufficient ground or material on the premises of Rajora on May 30, 2008.
In a similar letter written to state Home Secretary R Parashuram, the association requested the competent authority to take action against officials involved in the search operations at Rajora`s house.
It said that such acts also have the tendency to malign the image of the service.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...