Action sought against officials in search at Rajor
Bhopal: The Madhya Pradesh IAS officers association has urged the cabinet secretary to initiate strict action against officers involved in search and seizure operation on the premises of the then state Home secretary Dr Rajesh Rajora.
In a letter to Cabinet Secretary Ajit Kumar Seth yesterday, the association also sought an appointment with him to explain the adverse impact of such "malafide" actions.
The Madhya Pradesh High Court had last week held that the search operation was conducted without sufficient ground or material on the premises of Rajora on May 30, 2008.
In a similar letter written to state Home Secretary R Parashuram, the association requested the competent authority to take action against officials involved in the search operations at Rajora`s house.
It said that such acts also have the tendency to malign the image of the service.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!