Advani to lay foundation stone of river link proje
Bhopal: Veteran BJP leader LK Advani would perform the `Bhoomi Poojan` of the Narmada-Kshipra Simhasta Link Project at Ujjaini village in Indore district on November 29.
State Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, BJP general secretary Ananth Kumar and Kailash Vijayavargiya, who is the minister in-charge for Ujjain district, will attend the programme, state BJP unit president Prabhat Jha said.
Advani would leave for Ujjain after performing the puja at Ujjaini, he said.
The project would be a boon for the Malwa region which is currently facing scarcity of water, Jha said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi