Advani to lay foundation stone of river link proje
Bhopal: Veteran BJP leader LK Advani would perform the `Bhoomi Poojan` of the Narmada-Kshipra Simhasta Link Project at Ujjaini village in Indore district on November 29.
State Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, BJP general secretary Ananth Kumar and Kailash Vijayavargiya, who is the minister in-charge for Ujjain district, will attend the programme, state BJP unit president Prabhat Jha said.
Advani would leave for Ujjain after performing the puja at Ujjaini, he said.
The project would be a boon for the Malwa region which is currently facing scarcity of water, Jha said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Lalu Prasad Yadav challenges Narendra Modi over 'shaitan' comment, demands PM's apology
- Ghulam Ali concert row: Subramanian Swamy hits back at Shiv Sena's critics
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA