Advani to lay foundation stone of river link proje
Bhopal: Veteran BJP leader LK Advani would perform the `Bhoomi Poojan` of the Narmada-Kshipra Simhasta Link Project at Ujjaini village in Indore district on November 29.
State Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, BJP general secretary Ananth Kumar and Kailash Vijayavargiya, who is the minister in-charge for Ujjain district, will attend the programme, state BJP unit president Prabhat Jha said.
Advani would leave for Ujjain after performing the puja at Ujjaini, he said.
The project would be a boon for the Malwa region which is currently facing scarcity of water, Jha said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- LinkedIn notifies data breach, alerts 400 mn members to stay safe
- Eating out, mobile bills, internet, travelling set to get costlier from June 1
- 7 hot tips to stay fit and healthy!
- Barack Obama lays wreath at Hiroshima Memorial, says death fell from the sky and the world changed
- North Korea slams Obama's 'childish' Hiroshima visit