Advani to lay foundation stone of river link proje
Bhopal: Veteran BJP leader LK Advani would perform the `Bhoomi Poojan` of the Narmada-Kshipra Simhasta Link Project at Ujjaini village in Indore district on November 29.
State Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, BJP general secretary Ananth Kumar and Kailash Vijayavargiya, who is the minister in-charge for Ujjain district, will attend the programme, state BJP unit president Prabhat Jha said.
Advani would leave for Ujjain after performing the puja at Ujjaini, he said.
The project would be a boon for the Malwa region which is currently facing scarcity of water, Jha said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Curfew lifted from Kashmir's Anantnag after 49 days, remains in force in other parts
- PM Modi, Amit Shah to address CMs of BJP-ruled states
- South Africa vs New Zealand - 2nd Test, Day 1 - Live cricket score, live streaming
- India, Pak should continue dialogue to address concerns: US
- Virtual peer pressure can also spark competition