AIMPLB member alleges misbehaviour with Haj pilgrims at airport
Bhopal: An AIMPLB member has alleged misbehaviour on the part of the Raja Bhoi International Airport authority with the Haj pilgrims.
A local club members yesterday burnt an effigy of airport director A K Sharma at Roushanpura square and shouted slogans against him for his alleged misbehaviour with the Haj pilgrims.
Arif Masood, who runs the club and is also a member of the All India Muslim Personal Law Board (AIMPLB), said he has written a letter to Union Civil Aviation Minister Ajit Singh regarding the incident.
Meanwhile, Sharma today said there were some problems at the airport because of the large number of Haj pilgrims and other passengers, compounded by the late arrival of flights.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre