AIMPLB member alleges misbehaviour with Haj pilgrims at airport
Bhopal: An AIMPLB member has alleged misbehaviour on the part of the Raja Bhoi International Airport authority with the Haj pilgrims.
A local club members yesterday burnt an effigy of airport director A K Sharma at Roushanpura square and shouted slogans against him for his alleged misbehaviour with the Haj pilgrims.
Arif Masood, who runs the club and is also a member of the All India Muslim Personal Law Board (AIMPLB), said he has written a letter to Union Civil Aviation Minister Ajit Singh regarding the incident.
Meanwhile, Sharma today said there were some problems at the airport because of the large number of Haj pilgrims and other passengers, compounded by the late arrival of flights.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan