AIMPLB member alleges misbehaviour with Haj pilgrims at airport
Bhopal: An AIMPLB member has alleged misbehaviour on the part of the Raja Bhoi International Airport authority with the Haj pilgrims.
A local club members yesterday burnt an effigy of airport director A K Sharma at Roushanpura square and shouted slogans against him for his alleged misbehaviour with the Haj pilgrims.
Arif Masood, who runs the club and is also a member of the All India Muslim Personal Law Board (AIMPLB), said he has written a letter to Union Civil Aviation Minister Ajit Singh regarding the incident.
Meanwhile, Sharma today said there were some problems at the airport because of the large number of Haj pilgrims and other passengers, compounded by the late arrival of flights.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Britain probes whether some Sharia courts legitimise forced marriage, divorces unfair to women
- PM Modi to flag-off Mizoram’s first broad-gauge passenger train from Bairabi to Silchar today
- Bodos, ex-militants hail Modi govt for giving ST status to Bodo-Kacharis in Assam's hill districts
- South Korean navy fires warning shots after North incursion
- Trump lays claim to Republican presidential nomination