AIMPLB member alleges misbehaviour with Haj pilgrims at airport
Bhopal: An AIMPLB member has alleged misbehaviour on the part of the Raja Bhoi International Airport authority with the Haj pilgrims.
A local club members yesterday burnt an effigy of airport director A K Sharma at Roushanpura square and shouted slogans against him for his alleged misbehaviour with the Haj pilgrims.
Arif Masood, who runs the club and is also a member of the All India Muslim Personal Law Board (AIMPLB), said he has written a letter to Union Civil Aviation Minister Ajit Singh regarding the incident.
Meanwhile, Sharma today said there were some problems at the airport because of the large number of Haj pilgrims and other passengers, compounded by the late arrival of flights.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city