Ajay asks youth to rout BJP from MP in polls
Churhat: Leader of Opposition in Madhya Pradesh assembly, Ajay Singh and the State Youth Congress President Priyavra Singh have administered pledge to the youth to defeat the "corrupt" BJP in the next assembly elections.
The two administered the pledge at a "Yuva Sankalp Rally" here yesterday when they urged the youth to work as per the polices of the Congress.
The rally was taken out to mark the 82nd birth anniversary of former Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister, Arjun Singh, father of Ajay Singh.
Singh said that the BJP was running a corrupt government in Madhya Pradesh and the time had come for the youth to devote their energies in overthrowing it.
He urged the youth to follow the path shown by Arjun Singh and work for the welfare of the dalits, the poor and other weaker sections of society.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery