Ajay asks youth to rout BJP from MP in polls
Churhat: Leader of Opposition in Madhya Pradesh assembly, Ajay Singh and the State Youth Congress President Priyavra Singh have administered pledge to the youth to defeat the "corrupt" BJP in the next assembly elections.
The two administered the pledge at a "Yuva Sankalp Rally" here yesterday when they urged the youth to work as per the polices of the Congress.
The rally was taken out to mark the 82nd birth anniversary of former Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister, Arjun Singh, father of Ajay Singh.
Singh said that the BJP was running a corrupt government in Madhya Pradesh and the time had come for the youth to devote their energies in overthrowing it.
He urged the youth to follow the path shown by Arjun Singh and work for the welfare of the dalits, the poor and other weaker sections of society.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation