Ajay asks youth to rout BJP from MP in polls
Churhat: Leader of Opposition in Madhya Pradesh assembly, Ajay Singh and the State Youth Congress President Priyavra Singh have administered pledge to the youth to defeat the "corrupt" BJP in the next assembly elections.
The two administered the pledge at a "Yuva Sankalp Rally" here yesterday when they urged the youth to work as per the polices of the Congress.
The rally was taken out to mark the 82nd birth anniversary of former Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister, Arjun Singh, father of Ajay Singh.
Singh said that the BJP was running a corrupt government in Madhya Pradesh and the time had come for the youth to devote their energies in overthrowing it.
He urged the youth to follow the path shown by Arjun Singh and work for the welfare of the dalits, the poor and other weaker sections of society.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- "Voices under the rubble" after quake hits Italy; at least 38 dead
- Rafael Nadal to make Brisbane International debut in 2017
- Turkey tanks enter Syria in anti-Islamic State operation
- Union Cabinet clears Surrogacy (Regulation) Bill, 2016 – Know the new rules
- 6.8 magnitude earthquake hits Myanmar; tremors felt in northeast, Kolkata, Patna, Guwahati