Ajay criticises Chouhan for talking to RSS on Bhojshala issue
Bhopal: Leader of the Opposition in the Madhya Pradesh Assembly, Ajay Singh, on Saturday criticized Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan for talking to the RSS on the Bhojshala issue.
In a letter to Chouhan, Ajay said the Chief Minister must explain the "constitutional validity" of his decision to meet the RSS leaders on the issue.
He also said that the Chief Minister should go to Dhar (where the Bhojshala is located) and personally assure the people that there would be no problem on Basant Panchami this year.
There is a dispute between Hindus and Muslims over the ownership of Bhojshala complex, which is home to Ma Vagdevi (Saraswati) temple and Kamal Maula Mosque.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Assembly elections: BJP likely to announce its first list of candidates for UP, Uttarakhand
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre