Ajay criticises Chouhan for talking to RSS on Bhojshala issue
Bhopal: Leader of the Opposition in the Madhya Pradesh Assembly, Ajay Singh, on Saturday criticized Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan for talking to the RSS on the Bhojshala issue.
In a letter to Chouhan, Ajay said the Chief Minister must explain the "constitutional validity" of his decision to meet the RSS leaders on the issue.
He also said that the Chief Minister should go to Dhar (where the Bhojshala is located) and personally assure the people that there would be no problem on Basant Panchami this year.
There is a dispute between Hindus and Muslims over the ownership of Bhojshala complex, which is home to Ma Vagdevi (Saraswati) temple and Kamal Maula Mosque.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore