Ajay criticises Chouhan for talking to RSS on Bhojshala issue
Bhopal: Leader of the Opposition in the Madhya Pradesh Assembly, Ajay Singh, on Saturday criticized Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan for talking to the RSS on the Bhojshala issue.
In a letter to Chouhan, Ajay said the Chief Minister must explain the "constitutional validity" of his decision to meet the RSS leaders on the issue.
He also said that the Chief Minister should go to Dhar (where the Bhojshala is located) and personally assure the people that there would be no problem on Basant Panchami this year.
There is a dispute between Hindus and Muslims over the ownership of Bhojshala complex, which is home to Ma Vagdevi (Saraswati) temple and Kamal Maula Mosque.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- ISL 2015: NorthEast United FC vs Delhi Dynamos - Preview