Ajay criticises Chouhan for talking to RSS on Bhojshala issue
Bhopal: Leader of the Opposition in the Madhya Pradesh Assembly, Ajay Singh, on Saturday criticized Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan for talking to the RSS on the Bhojshala issue.
In a letter to Chouhan, Ajay said the Chief Minister must explain the "constitutional validity" of his decision to meet the RSS leaders on the issue.
He also said that the Chief Minister should go to Dhar (where the Bhojshala is located) and personally assure the people that there would be no problem on Basant Panchami this year.
There is a dispute between Hindus and Muslims over the ownership of Bhojshala complex, which is home to Ma Vagdevi (Saraswati) temple and Kamal Maula Mosque.
- Why is #CongTerrorInRajyaSabha trending on Twitter?
- Bsetelangana.org SSC Result 2016: Telangana Board, TS 10th Class SSC Result 2016 likely to be declared soon on manabadi.co.in
- Baba Ramdev's 'new fan' Lalu Yadav says he is 'permanent brand ambassador' of Patanjali products
- Govt to cap Airfares during crises, natural calamities?
- WATCH: Brendon McCullum's unbelievable fielding effort vs Delhi Daredevils in Match 31 of IPL 2016