Ajay criticises Chouhan for talking to RSS on Bhojshala issue
Bhopal: Leader of the Opposition in the Madhya Pradesh Assembly, Ajay Singh, on Saturday criticized Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan for talking to the RSS on the Bhojshala issue.
In a letter to Chouhan, Ajay said the Chief Minister must explain the "constitutional validity" of his decision to meet the RSS leaders on the issue.
He also said that the Chief Minister should go to Dhar (where the Bhojshala is located) and personally assure the people that there would be no problem on Basant Panchami this year.
There is a dispute between Hindus and Muslims over the ownership of Bhojshala complex, which is home to Ma Vagdevi (Saraswati) temple and Kamal Maula Mosque.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH