Ajay Singh denies meeting Par Affairs Min Narottam Mishra
Bhopal: Senior Congress leader, Ajay Singh
said today that he did not have any meeting with the Madhya
Pradesh Parliamentary Affairs Minister, Narottam Mishra on the
issue of Congress MLAs attending the special session of the
state Assembly this month.
Ajay, who is in Delhi, said that the Minister had
called him but he had told Mishra that he had no time as he
was going out of Bhopal.
Media reports Wednesday said that Mishra had met Ajay and
the Minister was quoted as saying that the Congress leader had
a positive attitude about the special session of the Madhya
Pradesh Assembly this month.
"There is no question of my discussing with Mishra the
issue of Congress MLAs attending the proposed session," the
Congress leader said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India