Ajay Singh denies meeting Par Affairs Min Narottam Mishra
Bhopal: Senior Congress leader, Ajay Singh
said today that he did not have any meeting with the Madhya
Pradesh Parliamentary Affairs Minister, Narottam Mishra on the
issue of Congress MLAs attending the special session of the
state Assembly this month.
Ajay, who is in Delhi, said that the Minister had
called him but he had told Mishra that he had no time as he
was going out of Bhopal.
Media reports Wednesday said that Mishra had met Ajay and
the Minister was quoted as saying that the Congress leader had
a positive attitude about the special session of the Madhya
Pradesh Assembly this month.
"There is no question of my discussing with Mishra the
issue of Congress MLAs attending the proposed session," the
Congress leader said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Now, WhatsApp to share your phone number with Facebook
- SHOCKING: Man performing stunt on high tension wire at Mumbai's Mira road station – Watch
- Bank of Baroda's total business takes Rs 90,000-crore hit in 2015-16
- Rupee rebounds 6 paise to 67.05 vs USD
- Sri Lanka vs Australia: Thisara Perera penalised, Mitchell Starc reprimanded for ICC code of conduct breaches