Ajay Singh denies meeting Par Affairs Min Narottam Mishra
Bhopal: Senior Congress leader, Ajay Singh
said today that he did not have any meeting with the Madhya
Pradesh Parliamentary Affairs Minister, Narottam Mishra on the
issue of Congress MLAs attending the special session of the
state Assembly this month.
Ajay, who is in Delhi, said that the Minister had
called him but he had told Mishra that he had no time as he
was going out of Bhopal.
Media reports Wednesday said that Mishra had met Ajay and
the Minister was quoted as saying that the Congress leader had
a positive attitude about the special session of the Madhya
Pradesh Assembly this month.
"There is no question of my discussing with Mishra the
issue of Congress MLAs attending the proposed session," the
Congress leader said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Delhi government bans Chinese firecrackers for this Diwali