Ajay Singh denies meeting Par Affairs Min Narottam Mishra
Bhopal: Senior Congress leader, Ajay Singh
said today that he did not have any meeting with the Madhya
Pradesh Parliamentary Affairs Minister, Narottam Mishra on the
issue of Congress MLAs attending the special session of the
state Assembly this month.
Ajay, who is in Delhi, said that the Minister had
called him but he had told Mishra that he had no time as he
was going out of Bhopal.
Media reports Wednesday said that Mishra had met Ajay and
the Minister was quoted as saying that the Congress leader had
a positive attitude about the special session of the Madhya
Pradesh Assembly this month.
"There is no question of my discussing with Mishra the
issue of Congress MLAs attending the proposed session," the
Congress leader said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok