Ajay Singh slams MP govt`s repressive tactics
Bhopal: Leader of Opposition in Madhya Pradesh Assembly, Ajay Singh today charged the Shivraj Singh Chouhan government in the state of using "politics of repression" against its political rivals.
"The manner in which a case has been filed against the Deputy Leader of Congress in the State Assembly Choudhary Rakesh Singh indicates that the government wanted to use the administration against its political rivals," the Leader of the Opposition said in a statement.
Ajay said that the state government did not like the manner in which the Congress had taken to the streets to protest against corruption and its anti-people policies.
He said a protest like this was organised in Bhind in which Choudhary Rakesh Singh took part and subsequently a false case was filed against him.
Ajay said that the Congress would intensify its agitation against the "repressive policies" of the state government and asked it to confront directly instead of using the administration.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal