Ajay wants cases against two saffron leaders
Bhopal: Leader of Opposition in Madhya Pradesh Assembly Ajay Singh on Sunday demanded registration of cases against an RSS and a BJP leader for allegedly trying to encroach upon land belonging to tribals in Satna district and the murder of a tribal.
Cases should be registered against the RSS leader and the BJP MLA, Ajay demanded in a statement here.
While alleging that BJP and RSS leaders had become "mafia" and "killers" for power, he said it was unfortunate that those ruling the state had donned this mantle at the cost of SC/ST and other deprived sections of the society.
Ajay alleged that on Friday, saffron party leaders set ablaze 25 hutments of tribals to encroach upon government land during which a tribal identified as Jaganpal died.
He demanded the registration of a case of murder and conspiracy against the two leaders and the son of one of them.
He also demanded compensation of Rs five lakh and a government job for a kin of Jaganpal.
However, BJP MLA Shankarlal Tiwari, one of the leaders against whom Singh has levelled the allegations, accused the Congress of trying to mislead the people ahead of elections.
He demanded a high-level probe into the incident and claimed that he and his son had nothing to do with this matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands