Alert in MP districts after Naxal attack in Chhattisgarh
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh police on Tuesday sounded an alert in Naxal-affected districts of Balaghat and Singrauli in the aftermath of a deadly Maoist attack in neighbouring Chhattisgarh.
The alert, issued by Director General of Police (DGP) Nandan Dube, directed police personnel in the two districts to increase vigil and foil any attempt by the extremists to disturb peace, police sources said.
Naxals today ambushed a security team, killing 16 people, 11 of them CRPF personnel, in Sukma district of Chhattisgarh.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?