All land allotments in MP by BJP govt be cancelled: Bhuria
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Congress President
Kantilal Bhuria on Saturday demanded that all land allotments by
the BJP government in the state to organisations run either by
the ruling party or the RSS should be canceled immediately.
"I am making this demand as the Supreme Court has
recently canceled the allotment of 20 acres of land by the
BJP government to the Kushabhau Thakre trust in Bhopal,"
Bhuria told reporters here.
The newly elected State Congress chief said that despite
tall claims made by Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan,
communal riots, atrocities on tribals and women and instances
of malnutrition and starvation were on the rise in the state.
He claimed that all the funds given by the Centre for
the welfare of the tribals had not been utilised properly.
Bhuria said there were number of corruption cases
against ministers in MP but probe against them was going on
at a slow pace.
"Those ministers charged with corruption must be
sacked and inquiries against them should move in a fast
manner," Bhuria said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP