All land allotments in MP by BJP govt be cancelled: Bhuria
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Congress President
Kantilal Bhuria on Saturday demanded that all land allotments by
the BJP government in the state to organisations run either by
the ruling party or the RSS should be canceled immediately.
"I am making this demand as the Supreme Court has
recently canceled the allotment of 20 acres of land by the
BJP government to the Kushabhau Thakre trust in Bhopal,"
Bhuria told reporters here.
The newly elected State Congress chief said that despite
tall claims made by Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan,
communal riots, atrocities on tribals and women and instances
of malnutrition and starvation were on the rise in the state.
He claimed that all the funds given by the Centre for
the welfare of the tribals had not been utilised properly.
Bhuria said there were number of corruption cases
against ministers in MP but probe against them was going on
at a slow pace.
"Those ministers charged with corruption must be
sacked and inquiries against them should move in a fast
manner," Bhuria said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Watch: Panel discussion on students turning traitors at JNU - Part IV
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- LeT chief Lakhvi`s son was gunned down by Indian troops in Kashmir: David Headley