All land allotments in MP by BJP govt be cancelled: Bhuria
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Congress President
Kantilal Bhuria on Saturday demanded that all land allotments by
the BJP government in the state to organisations run either by
the ruling party or the RSS should be canceled immediately.
"I am making this demand as the Supreme Court has
recently canceled the allotment of 20 acres of land by the
BJP government to the Kushabhau Thakre trust in Bhopal,"
Bhuria told reporters here.
The newly elected State Congress chief said that despite
tall claims made by Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan,
communal riots, atrocities on tribals and women and instances
of malnutrition and starvation were on the rise in the state.
He claimed that all the funds given by the Centre for
the welfare of the tribals had not been utilised properly.
Bhuria said there were number of corruption cases
against ministers in MP but probe against them was going on
at a slow pace.
"Those ministers charged with corruption must be
sacked and inquiries against them should move in a fast
manner," Bhuria said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical