All land allotments in MP by BJP govt be cancelled: Bhuria
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Congress President
Kantilal Bhuria on Saturday demanded that all land allotments by
the BJP government in the state to organisations run either by
the ruling party or the RSS should be canceled immediately.
"I am making this demand as the Supreme Court has
recently canceled the allotment of 20 acres of land by the
BJP government to the Kushabhau Thakre trust in Bhopal,"
Bhuria told reporters here.
The newly elected State Congress chief said that despite
tall claims made by Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan,
communal riots, atrocities on tribals and women and instances
of malnutrition and starvation were on the rise in the state.
He claimed that all the funds given by the Centre for
the welfare of the tribals had not been utilised properly.
Bhuria said there were number of corruption cases
against ministers in MP but probe against them was going on
at a slow pace.
"Those ministers charged with corruption must be
sacked and inquiries against them should move in a fast
manner," Bhuria said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!