All land allotments in MP by BJP govt be cancelled: Bhuria
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Congress President
Kantilal Bhuria on Saturday demanded that all land allotments by
the BJP government in the state to organisations run either by
the ruling party or the RSS should be canceled immediately.
"I am making this demand as the Supreme Court has
recently canceled the allotment of 20 acres of land by the
BJP government to the Kushabhau Thakre trust in Bhopal,"
Bhuria told reporters here.
The newly elected State Congress chief said that despite
tall claims made by Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan,
communal riots, atrocities on tribals and women and instances
of malnutrition and starvation were on the rise in the state.
He claimed that all the funds given by the Centre for
the welfare of the tribals had not been utilised properly.
Bhuria said there were number of corruption cases
against ministers in MP but probe against them was going on
at a slow pace.
"Those ministers charged with corruption must be
sacked and inquiries against them should move in a fast
manner," Bhuria said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Indian women's hockey stars humiliated, made to sit on floor of train on way back home from Rio
- Donald Trump vows 'tracking system' to deport everyone whose visa expires
- Rockets fired at Turkey's Diyarbakir airport
- Colombia peace deal to be signed late September