‘Allowing employees to attend RSS events wrong`
Bhopal: The Madhya Pradesh Congress President Kantilal Bhuria said he was strongly opposed to the Madhya Pradesh government order allowing its employees to take part in RSS activities.
"If a government employee goes to a RSS shakha then he may feel an inkling towards the fundamentalist ideology spread by the RSS," the State Congress President told reporters here last evening.
Bhuria said that every small or big leader from the
BJP always says that he was proud of his association with the
RSS and added that because of this, the two cannot be thought
of as separate from each other.
He said that allowing government officials and
employees to take part in RSS activities was akin to spreading
the ideology of Nathuram Godse.
The State Congress President said the RSS was a
strictly political organisation and added that it always
worked to strengthen the BJP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on detention of goat for grazing in bureaucrat's garden
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- WATCH: 'Sting videos of Kejriwal govt's minister Imran Hussain's staffer demanding bribe of Rs 25 lakh for his boss'
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab