‘Allowing employees to attend RSS events wrong`
Bhopal: The Madhya Pradesh Congress President Kantilal Bhuria said he was strongly opposed to the Madhya Pradesh government order allowing its employees to take part in RSS activities.
"If a government employee goes to a RSS shakha then he may feel an inkling towards the fundamentalist ideology spread by the RSS," the State Congress President told reporters here last evening.
Bhuria said that every small or big leader from the
BJP always says that he was proud of his association with the
RSS and added that because of this, the two cannot be thought
of as separate from each other.
He said that allowing government officials and
employees to take part in RSS activities was akin to spreading
the ideology of Nathuram Godse.
The State Congress President said the RSS was a
strictly political organisation and added that it always
worked to strengthen the BJP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why