‘Allowing employees to attend RSS events wrong`
Bhopal: The Madhya Pradesh Congress President Kantilal Bhuria said he was strongly opposed to the Madhya Pradesh government order allowing its employees to take part in RSS activities.
"If a government employee goes to a RSS shakha then he may feel an inkling towards the fundamentalist ideology spread by the RSS," the State Congress President told reporters here last evening.
Bhuria said that every small or big leader from the
BJP always says that he was proud of his association with the
RSS and added that because of this, the two cannot be thought
of as separate from each other.
He said that allowing government officials and
employees to take part in RSS activities was akin to spreading
the ideology of Nathuram Godse.
The State Congress President said the RSS was a
strictly political organisation and added that it always
worked to strengthen the BJP.
- NDRF says ‘fire out in 70% of affected areas’, Centre sends team to probe Uttarakhand forest fires
- Major shift in Modi govt’s stand on Hurriyat leaders as VK Singh says ‘they are citizens of India’?
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Sona Mohapatra slams Adhyayan Suman - Here's why
- Kangana Ranaut's deposition after lot of delay, drama, says Hrithik Roshan's legal team
- WATCH: Ugly spat between Harbhajan Singh, Ambati Rayudu during Mumbai Indians vs Rising Pune Supergiants match