‘Allowing employees to attend RSS events wrong`
Bhopal: The Madhya Pradesh Congress President Kantilal Bhuria said he was strongly opposed to the Madhya Pradesh government order allowing its employees to take part in RSS activities.
"If a government employee goes to a RSS shakha then he may feel an inkling towards the fundamentalist ideology spread by the RSS," the State Congress President told reporters here last evening.
Bhuria said that every small or big leader from the
BJP always says that he was proud of his association with the
RSS and added that because of this, the two cannot be thought
of as separate from each other.
He said that allowing government officials and
employees to take part in RSS activities was akin to spreading
the ideology of Nathuram Godse.
The State Congress President said the RSS was a
strictly political organisation and added that it always
worked to strengthen the BJP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video